- This event has passed.
Fashion – Belarus & Moldova | virtual event
Apr 21, 13:00-
Apr 22, 16:00(UTC+02:00) Europe/Amsterdam
Expand your collection!
Meet producers from Belarus and Moldova!
When: 21 & 22 april
Sessions will be scheduled between 13:00h and 16:00h (UTC+1)
More than 20 producers of the mid/high segment will be participating at the digital matchmaking in the following sectors:
- Ladies wear
- Bridal wear
- Work wear
The producers are all part of the EU4Business Ready to Trade project of CBI and have been coached by Dutch fashion experts for the last 2 years. They are ready to enter the European market with their own label or as private label producer.
With a long tradition in the garments industry, high production standards and geographical proximity to the EU, the Eastern European companies provide an interesting opportunity for European buyers.
Click here for the profiles of the SMEs from Moldova and Belarus who are participating in the matchmaking.
How does it work?
- Sign up for the event
After having acces to the event:
- Complete your profile at personal settings
- Add Opportunities, which are your Offered product(s)/service(s)
- Click on Request meeting to show your interest in producer(s)
- Export Partner will make the final matches and your personal agenda will be available at Agenda in your exportpartner.online account
- Click on the meeting link on the scheduled meeting time and date to start the conversation
What are the costs?
The event is free of charge!
Please contact Sabrina Pauwels at 033-4330131 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information & questions.
Project partner: International Trade Centre
Project funded by the European Union